Leaders Mediu Amino AC-Free Mask
I'd like to talk about one of current favorites, Leaders Mediu Amino  AC-Free mask. My skin is very sensitive, so I try to avoid mineral oil, alcohol and parabens in all my skincare products, and this mask has none of that. You can find the full ingredient list on CosDNA  here  and check for potential irritants. It's a multi-functional mask that claims to exfoliate with various AHA and BHA and  to calm down inflammations with snail secretion and various plant extracts. Amino acid complex is meant to nourish and to hydrate the skin. Unfortunately, almost everything on the package is in Korean, so I had to check their website to figure it all out. I bought it in 10-masks package, and the box did have ingredient list in English, so that was somewhat helpful. 

I have to mention that this mask does not fit very well. Actually, it's a bit of a struggle to get it on properly, since it tends to slide off my face the moment I stop adjusting the fit; it's too wide for my face, and eye openings are way too small for me. It took me at least 5min to put it on for this picture, and as you can see, the forehead part started sliding down to cover my eyes the moment I took my hand off it. Reusable silicon mask helps to fix this issue, I use this one  with almost all my sheet masks and I find it very useful. This mask is over-saturated with essence, I usually get a few drops of it on my shirt, but it washes off easily.

I use this mask in the evening at the start of my skincare routine, after the double cleanse and a toner. First couple times I used the mask I tried to follow the instructions and kept the mask on for 20min and then patted the remaining essence into my skin, then followed with my usual PM skincare. I had good results overall, but the essence was a little bit too sticky and made application of other products more difficult. However, since this mask was formulated specifically for oily skin types, it's exceptionally good at controlling the sebum production, so I tried to use it as AHA/BHA peeling. Leaving it on for 40-45min and cleaning off the remaining essence with toner made a big difference for me. The skin is usually visibly brighter and less irritated after the mask, and the rest of PM products sinks into my skin better than before. Even though it's less harsh on my skin than acidic peels it unclogs my pores just as well, and it also makes my skin more radiant the next day; it has so much essence that it might last longer than that without drying out, but I never have time and patience for that. I try to use the mask once a week, and I think it makes a difference for me, so I will definitely repurchase it.

Pros:
- clean ingredients
- great for sebum control 
- exfoliation on par with more concentrated acid peels
- no irritation despite being an exfoliating mask, it's actually calming on my skin
- hydrating and brightening

Cons:
- it does not fit me at all
- it's hard to keep it from sliding off my face without either readjusting it every minute or putting a silicone cover over it 
- the remaining essence is rather sticky and takes a while to absorb
- no instructions in English on the package

Comments